Friday, September 29, 2006

The Big Day

Yesterday was kind of a whirlwind in some respects. I have many thoughts and feelings to post but I'll take care of them later. To start I'm going to post some scans of the original article from 1982, a class picture that was taken and Joe Tersigni's notes included in the time capsule for today's teacher. After that I'll post the newspaper articles published in today's Mercury and Tribune. Once I get all that done, I should be able to collect a few random thoughts and bang out a post on my experiences yesterday.

I will say this, the memories were almost overwhelming in some regards and often came in a great flood of remembering. The afternoon was definitely one of those " you don't want it to end" events and certainly set the stage for the big reunion in December.

No comments: