Friday, January 05, 2007

Pictures

Here are some photos that Carolyn Lane sent me. I had to crop them a little bit to get them to fit into my blogger template. If anyone is interested in the originals, let me know and I can email them to you.

Anyone else with pictures to share, drop me a line at bluebloggingsoapbox@gmail.com

Many thanks to Principal Joe Vadala, 2006 History Teacher Mike Rossit and his students for a truly wonderful evening.



Group shot



Joe Tersigni addresses the dinner.




Linda Carey gives a toast on behalf of the 1981 class.




Former Bishop Mac Principal Larry Kelly addresses the dinner.




Fr. Dunn leads the re-dedication of the capsule.




The class of 2006 places their packages into the capsule




Mr. Rossit placing items from 2006 into the capsule




Mr. Tersigni wows the crowd!




Father Dunn blessing the capsule

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!